Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tagged

02 November 2006, Thursday

Alamak - got tagged by Shannon. So here goes:

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
Ok – lah. I wish I had more time to "beautify" and add more pix and files; but what to do, work from 9-6pm, come home to baby and family. Before I know it, it's time to zzzzz. Yes, my family knows about the blog, reads it most of the time

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Of course not, but of course I don’t go heboh heboh to all lar. But I love to post development and pictures of my cutie pie…If people read it and post comments, I'm okay

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yes,

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
No, I will read blogs that comments on mine, but at the same time, I link to other interesting blogs/sites via blogs I read

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
Yeah I have a counter, just interested to see how many people visit my blog

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Ha ha…Most of the time

7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Of course, I find it mentally refreshing having able to share Aiden's development with fellow bloggers. I do learn may things too from them

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Of course not!!

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
I would think it normal cause everyone is entitled to their thoughts. But if it were to happen to me, guess I'll feel upset for awhile

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
Nope – just read. No harm in that

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
No

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Actually the thought did cross my mine…..guess it will just die along with me ~ I don’t think my lou kong will continue lar. I would like to archive it and share this with Aiden when he grows up

13. What do you like to hear? What's the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
My favourite is R&B, soul music. Nah – don’t think I'll link any songs to my blog. Although I have a recording of Aiden's crying when he was 1 month old as my ring tone on my Nokia. (Don’t think bloggers would be interested in his wailing when they visit my site)

To tag others:
Aiyo – dowan lar… so charm one. Ehh…ok maybe 1 cause I haven’t seen her write in her blog for quite some time now. Here goes:
Chanel Wong

3 comments:

Shannon said...

haha, didn't tag others cuz very charm, then i mar VERY mean to tag u lor? hehehehe..... ;)

LHS said...

When they said "cham" actually not "cham" la..they still enjoying it, believe me! Hahaha...

milkmaid said...

hee hee

Shannon : No No...Just MEAN...har har

Huisia : you are rite lar...I am enjoying it.