Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

The Many Faces of Aiden Chan

25 September 2006, Monday

I realise that I cannot share much about Aiden at this point in time because he is not able to turn/crawl/walk/talk. All he can do is Smile/Gurgle/Laugh and on the flip side Sulk/Cry/Whimper/Wail.

So it's up to Mummy and Daddy to interpret his "noises". Sometimes we get it right, sometimes no matter what we try ~ he still yells his little lungs out.

Thought I'd share some "cheerful photos with you. See if you can interpret what he's thinking about. Sometimes I think he sees me as a human walking milk bottle. Cause he's so manja every time he see's me and wants to "mum mum" (eat, in his case drink milk) only...hahaha





7 comments:

LHS said...

Aiden soooo cute!

laundryamah said...

ayooo,,,3 momths can sit up ah?? so strong wor...err..can bite ah?? so cute la..

jazzmint said...

i know what he's thinking lah..he must be wondering why is this mommy forever holding this square thing and keep flashing flashing on me kekeke...he's so cute and chubby

Babysmooches said...

You know what? My gal, Eryn, sees me as her nen-nen bottle too! And she's almost 16 months.... Aiden's such a cutie pie...

Oscar's Mommy said...

ama... 3 months look like 6 mths la... very cute la bb. he he, me also never spell check my post wan, so sometimes, you will also noticed spelling and grammar errors etc... nice blog... will visit often..

ZMM said...

The last photo.. looks a bit like Mao Tze Tong.. Oh my, he's going to be a powerful person!

They are so young at this age, so we'll just have to 'imagine' what they are thinking and saying.

milkmaid said...

Zara's Mum : Kakaka, ya exactly what my Mum said some time back.