Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Aiden's First Mail

14 Jan 2008, Monday

[backdated post]

I was so excited – on behalf of Aiden that is, when I saw a package in our post box! It was Aiden's first mail, all the way from Sydney Australia.

It's from Little Phoebe and I've uploaded some photos that we took of Aiden whilst he opened the package. Noticed that he's already in his pajamas getting ready for sleep, but we kept him up anyway!

Mommibee- I don’t think the photos did justice to your present :)



A BIG THANK YOU, HUGS & KISSES from Aiden to Phoebe ! Look at the last picture, where Aiden has put Phoebe's photo next to his cheek. We asked him to "sayang" Phoebe !!

5 comments:

chanelwong said...

wow..Aiden is such a big boy already...

slavemom said...

He must hv enjoyed opening the package himself.

Baby Darren said...

wah..know how to sayang sayang huh? big boy already...

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Thanks for showing the photos! Aww the last pic is too sweet. I hv to show DaddyBee when he comes home this evening :D

Glad to see u posting again :)
I totally understand how busy u must be holding such a high position in the company :)

Nadia said...

What a big boy! And the mommy more excited receiving the mail. Haha. I think that's just normal.. ;)